PulseGuard Ltd. offers pulsation dampers | Please phone 44(0) 161-480-9625
We have people not voicemail | Call toll free UK 08080-567-7423
Guard Against Pulsation
I want to select:
B.Request for Quotation - Normal
C.PulseGuard's Advisory Method
D. More details give you more $$, Purchasing Specification for Engineering Contractor
Simple Common Sense Knowledge That Saves You $$$
Through-Flow, Twin Connections"TW", Costs Least & Works Best
Call Toll Free 1-888-Thru-Flow????
A. SIMPLE COMMON SENSE
1. It Costs Twice as Much to fit a Single Connection thing than a true THRU-FLO DAMPER. A thru-flo damper just fits in the line; true thru-flo come with whatever ends match your pipe. A single connection "damper" thing needs a "T" and a fitting on each end of the three points on the "T" to match your pipe ends, then QA is needed on each of the 3 weld or joints to the "T". Don't make replica watches uk the customer spend more time and cash buying fittings & attaching them, than for a thru-flo damper.
2. THE ONE CONNECTION FILTER
Would you buy a filter that only had a single connection - however well someone said it worked?
Don't believe pressure waves can be intercepted and filtered out with a single connection "damper".
3. MUFFLER ON A "T" PIECE
To dampen pulses from your car engine, you fit a muffler in the flow, it goes in one end - comes out quieter from the other. Do the same with liquid - "pulsation" - pulses travel four times faster in liquids than in gas; the faster they travel, the more directional they are. They won't turn swiss replica watches up a "T" piece.
1. THRU-FLO WORKS FOR CLEANING BEFORE SERVICE
Before system components can be serviced, corporate and OSHA requirements stipulate that equipment be flushed clean of process fluids - only true thru-flo enables flushing.
2. STOP SEDIMENTATION & ENABLING CHANGE OF PUMPAGE
There is a constant agitation of any particulate and a flushing action from the thru-flo - The user can change from one liquid to another without strip down and rebuilding - Only possible with Thru-flo.
3. CONSTANT TEMPERATURE
The flow circulates through the "damper" keeping the supply to the system at the same temperature, with an "in" and a separate "out" connection - often saves the costs of jackets.
C. THRU-FLO IS 300% MORE EFFICIENT for these and other reasons:
1. There are no pulses caused by flow reversal - the pressure changes that would be necessary to force the flow to turn and go up a single connection again. Thru-flo takes care of the high frequencies as well.
2. The discharge coefficient, and the convergence coefficient into, a large diameter thru-flo damper, then out again, does half the damping. There is no pulse amplification caused by the system sending back pressure waves to meet new forces head on.
3. Gas loaded membranes are forced into response too, to smooth the flow, instead of being by-passed.
WITH SYSTEMS ISOLATED FROM PUMPS BY TRUE THRU-FLO DAMPERS, - PIPE RESPONSE, & LIQUID CHARACTERISTICS, + VALVE OR CONTROLLER - PULSE CREATION, ARE ALL PREVENTED FROM CAUSING RESONANCE AND AMPLIFICATION
2 Connection Dampers are on inventory at PulseGuard CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-DAMPERS